Thursday, September 28, 2006

Letters

Hello Blogosphere-

I just wrote a long a$$ post that just disappeared into cyberspace. I'm so annoyed. Anyway, the point of it was that I am super busy at work and am loving it! I have asked my previous manager and my current manager for my letters of rec and both were happy to do it. They were very encouraging too! My essays are coming along...not as great as I would like yet but alright I suppose.

So that is my update. I really had a lot to say with details...maybe I'll update this again later tonight when I have more time.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Hobbes said...

Waiting for your long a$$ post to make an appearance :p

Good luck with ur essays - dont worry, they will be better than you think they are: u will never be happy with them :)

Continental Drift said...

All the best; keep us posted! The deadlines are approaching...